Sunday, December 4, 2011

Bathroom Door Handles



There is nothing worse than using a public bathroom, washing my hands, and then having to grab a door handle to open a door. Sure, I may have clean hands, but the second I touch that handle my Monk alarm goes off. We've all seen that one guy walk past the sink refusing to soap up all while blowing snot rockets into his hands.

The best case scenario for public bathrooms are typically at large attraction venues such as stadiums, airports, or Disney World.  Their bathrooms don't even have doors!  You have to walk around a rounded corner to enter the room.  No contact. No disgusting door handles.

I understand that these kinds of bathrooms can't be in places like gas stations and restaurants.  But I have one suggestion for places like this.  Handle-less doors.  You know, doors that swing.  This works  especially for bathrooms that don't need to lock.  You get past the hand contact by simply using your foot to swing the door open.  BOOM! Solved.  No more using paper towels to open the door handle.

Of course there's so many other places in public bathrooms that can be solved.  But this is by far my biggest gripe, that could easily be solved.

Do you agree? Can you think of a better way to solve this issue? Or am I the only one with this issue?

11 comments:

  1. This problem will be solved in May 2012. steplatch.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This article piqued my interest in the latest products available on the market, and I found a great resource here:
    http://www.archiexpo.com/architecture-design-manufacturer/door-handle-472.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the things that you had discussed are really true but in general people do not think much about it. For more awesome designes and ideas regarding stuffs used in bathroom one can get help from large Aluminum door handles and exclusive fittings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your ideas! I hope you find some special ones. Enjoy. Thank you very much for visiting!

    Vintage Antique Cast Iron door handles

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really wanted to jot down a brief note to be able to express gratitude to you for all the marvelous points you are sharing on this site. My rather long internet lookup has at the end been honored with good facts and techniques to talk about with my partners. I 'd repeat that most of us site visitors are quite blessed to exist in a really good site with so many perfect people with interesting techniques. I feel rather lucky to have seen the weblog and look forward to tons of more pleasurable moments reading here. Thanks again for everything. black door handles

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you mind if I quote a couple of your articles as long as I provide credit and sources back to your site? My blog is in the exact same niche as yours and my visitors would truly benefit from some of the information you provide here. Please let me know if this okay with you. Many thanks! entrance door handles

    ReplyDelete
  8. All your hard work is much appreciated. Nobody can stop to admire you. Lots of appreciation.
    ozautomation.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very Nice Post. I am very happy to see this post. Such a wonderful information to share with us. I would like to share with my friends. For more information visit here designer door handles

    ReplyDelete