Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Enter/Exit Signs

This blog is specifically for those times when a store (Wal-mart, Target, Publix etc.) is very busy and has a lot of traffic inside.  During these times people tend to leave their better judgement at home.  We're all in such a hurry that some of us forget to enter the entrance and exit the exit.  This results in chaos, mean mugs, grumpy customers, beeping security systems, shopping cart traffic jams, and lazy welcome people.

I believe the reason people do this is because we can get away with it when it's not busy.  There's no harm when you're the only one walking in the building, right?  Heck, the automatic doors work both ways don't they?  But what this does is train us to become very stupid looking when a store is actually busy.

I declare that we all try to abide by the seemingly pointless signs and actually walk through the doors we are instructed to.  If that doesn't work, I urge stores to either hire people competent enough to manage crowds and instruct people to walk through the correct doors, or install bug zappers that shock anyone who goes the wrong direction.

6 comments:

  1. I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to

    say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    Door Handles

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great list. I will use this list to promote my website.

    Traffic Signs
    Blood Collection Monitor
    Hex Nuts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for saying what needed to be said. Seriously. What is the deal with these Tix3's? That's right, I call them "Tix3"s which is "Exit" backwards. Does it make sense? NO! But neither does using the wrong door!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! CT, I hate those Tix3 signs too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fire is the most dangerous and most common hazard that can happen to a building, which not only damage the property but also takes lives. Fire exit signs are of prime importance to guard against a sudden fire break out. This article speaks about the importance of having fire exit signs and other such safety mechanisms.

    Exit Signs

    ReplyDelete